Meet Dr. Lara Seidman, D.D.S.
Comprehensive Adult Dentistry
Dr. Lara Seidman was born in Hagerstown and graduated as Valedictorian from Smithsburg High School. She continued her education at University of Maryland, earning a bachelor’s degree, Summa Cum Laude, in Biology with a minor in Art History. Her father, Dr. Allan Seidman, has always been one of her greatest role models. She followed in his footsteps by pursuing a career in dentistry, graduating from the University of Maryland School of Dentistry, Summa Cum Laude. While in school, she published the following four articles in The Journal of General Dentistry about the intersection of dentistry and medicine:
- What every dentist should know about coffee (2016)
- What every dentist should know about opioids (2017)
- What every dentist should know about statins (2017)
- Botulinum toxin: review of applications for head and neck (2019)
Dr. Seidman is excited to join the practice after completing her post-graduate residency at New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City, at which she received advanced training in general dentistry, dental implants, pediatric dentistry, oral medicine, oral surgery, internal medicine, and dental oncology.
Affiliation with professional organizations include:
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
Contact our office for more information.